MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.14 Crack is a phone management app that is quite useful if you need to explore your mobile device. The app works with Sony Ericsson and Android mobile phones (Android 1.6 or higher). The app connects to your device via USB cable, infrared or Bluetooth connections. With MyPhone Explorer you can make full use of the backup, explorer, and personal information manager facilities.
MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.14 Crack With Serial Key 2020
MyPhoneExplorer Just like its name suggests, MyPhoneExplorer is a simple yet very efficient tool to help you explore your phone. It allows you to access the address book and sync it with Outlook, browse files stored on the device, manage SMS, create a backup, and many other things. A thing worth mentioning is the ability to make the whole application portable, which means you can copy it on a USB drive and take it with you wherever you go.
MyPhoneExplorer is incredibly user friendly and everything works perfectly from the first attempt. A broader supported phones range is only on the wishlist at this time, with more features targeting the multimedia capabilities of our devices. There is also a portable edition available. Simply explore your Android phone with free software MyPhoneExplorer! The software is constantly updated with new features.
MyPhoneExplorer works with more than mobile phones, including Android devices, so we’ve tested it with a K700, a pretty old-school phone, and everything worked just fine. In addition, we’ve tried the portable version and once again it performed flawlessly. It covers the basics of phone management by providing access to both phone and SIM contacts, calls logs, calendars, notes, or alarms.
Although some other programs of this kind are pretty difficult to use and assault you with all types of errors while attempt to connect the phone to the computer, MyPhoneExplorer is incredibly user friendly and everything works perfectly from the first attempt. A broader supported phones range is only on the wishlist at this time, with more features targeting the multimedia capabilities of our devices. That being said, you can’t be anything but pleased.
- Addressbook – with direct sync to Outlook, GMail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
- Organizer with calendar view and direct sync to Outlook, Google, Sunbird, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
- SMS – archive, export, import, excessive messages,…
- Filebrowser with cache system to minimize data transfer, automatic photo sync…
- Set a phone clock based on some time
- and much more. f.e.: call lists, edit profiles, control phone, memory status, phone monitor,…
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB
- Disk space: 4.0 GB
- 1360 x 768 display resolution with True Color
How To Install?
- Download MyPhoneExplorer from below.
- Download Crack and Install It.
- After installation Extract the files as well as Run it.
- Click on the Crack then close it.
- Copy the file from Crack Folder and Paste into the installation folder.
- Done. For more information visit this site.