CudaText 220.127.116.11 Crack & Keygen Full Free Here
CudaText is a free, cross-platform (runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS or FreeBSD) code editor written in Lazarus.It evolved from the previous editor named SynWrite which is no longer developed. It has a long list of features, and it is actively developed. If you’re looking for more info, visit CudaText Wiki or check its GitHub repository.
Programming scripts can come in a wide variety of containers, with similarly varied options for the actual coding language employed. Fortunately, this abundance of options does not mean that developers must necessarily employ a myriad of programs to write their code, as detailed tools such as CudaTextallow software engineers to write down new code sequences quickly.
CudaText is a powerful plain text editor, designed for programmers but also very accessible to other users.
The program’s tabbed interface enables opening several documents at one time. These are saved and reopened by default, too, so you can close CudaText at any time and carry on where you left off later.
Tabs may be split horizontally or vertically, so, for example, you’re able to open two independently scrolling windows for the same file.
It’s also possible to open tabs in groups, allowing you to compare two or more files side by side.
There’s support for multiple selections. Select one paragraph, hold down Ctrl as you select a second in some distant part of the document, and you can operate on them both at once.
Versatile case conversion options include UPPER CASE, lower case, Title Case, Sentence case or inverted case.
If you’re a developer then you’ll appreciate the syntax highlighting and HTML/ CSS support (autocompletion, HTML color codes underline, picture viewing), code folding, code tree structure and more.
CudaText is a cross-platform free text editor, written in Lazarus. It is extensible by Python add-ons (plugins, liters, code tree parsers, external tools).
Notepad might be the most famous piece of computer software that anyone’s ever created. Thank you, Microsoft! You never outdid yourself after Notepad.
Writers love it. So do coders.
It’s so much easier to open Notepad, whip off a message or quick code correction and then cut / paste it into a clunkier software package, than it is to wait for the computer to open a dialog box and then wait for the cursor to be ready for the tap, tap, tap coming from fast, and by then irritated, hands.
However, better alternatives exist, and CudaText is one of the best ‘notepad for coders‘ to come along in a while. Cudatext can be used as a text editor or code editor.
Some of its features are meant for coders, and there are many of them, like autocompletion, sidebar tree structures, color highlighting, code folding, picture viewing and more.
For non-coders CudaText comes with a few features many would like to see in Notepad. One neat feature Cudatext has that’s found in only a handful of other editors is menu access to the Char Map.
- Code tree (tree structure of functions/classes/etc in source).
- Code folding.
- Multi-carets and multi-selections.
- Find/Replace with reg. ex.
- Configs in JSON format. Including lexer-specific configs.
- Tabbed UI.
- Split each tab.
- Split view for 2/3/4/6 files.
- Simple auto-completion (fixed list) for some lexers.
- Command Palette (ST3 style).
- Show unprinted whitespace.
- Support for many encodings.
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Binary/Hex viewer for files of unlimited size.
- Smart auto-completion for HTML, CSS.
- HTML tags completion with Tab-key (Snippets plugin).
- HTML color codes (#rgb, #rrggbb) underline.
- Show pictures inside editor area (jpeg/png/gif/bmp/ico).
- Show tooltip when the mouse moves over picture tag, entity, color value.
How to install?
- First, extract the RAR file.
- Install the Setup file & don’t launch it (if launch, exit it properly).
- Copy the crack file & paste it into the install directory (Replace).
- That’s all ………. Enjoy !!!